I have not been able to log on to blogger for awhile now. Ever since I updated to the new blogger. Ugh. I had to download Google chrome to get it to work. Annoying!
Anyway! Not a lot going on. Still plucking away at school, I am now officially more than halfway done with my degree which feels GREAT. Still living in Hawaii and still loving it. Still trying to make more friends so I won't be as lonely anymore. I plan on making some play dates soon and I am going to be hosting a pampered chef party as well. I'm hoping to make some more cool friends that will make our time here enjoyable. I'm trying to surround myself with positive, happy people. I want to be more positive myself and stop nit-picking every thing that happens in my life and what others say and do. I'm tired of the negativity and am going to start weeding out those who bring me down all the time, while at the same time I am trying to work on myself and my own inner turmoils. I don't need that in my life. I need people who make me feel good and support me in my life. I have been through too much over the past five years to start letting that get to me and I won't stand for it any longer!
I am really excited that my family is actually going to be coming to visit me! My brother, his girlfriend, and my niece are coming in mid-August and my mom and step dad are coming the first week of October. I am so excited for that! It kind of sucks that we have to move to a freaking tropical location for family to come visit, but whatever, I'll take it! :)
So curt is trying to reclass to a career counselor if he can. Since he can no longer be a scout he wants to get out of that MOS (job). His SGM is looking into that for him and seeing if he even can. Since he got a DUI in 2004, he is going to find out if that will be held against him. We shall see I guess.
I can't believe school is out for summer already next month. This year went by so quickly! Doesn't help we started the year in VA when school started in September, as compared to here when school starts in August. She basically lost a month of school in transition.
I feel lost right now and feel lost on trying to find my place. I mean I am almost 32 years old. I want to do so much in my life and time is going by so fast. Sometimes my head spins when I think about how fast life is going by! I want it to slow down at times. I worry about the future and what it holds for Curt. I worry about what he will do after the army especially. I am years away from starting work. As soon as we leave here I will be entering a Master's program that will take another 2-3 years of my life to complete. Granted one year of that will be an internship, but still. I'm ready to start "living". Not that I am not living now, but I'm ready to have a label on myself besides "mom and wife."
I'm also trying to get back into a workout routine. I would love to start running again soon and I have started doing my Jillian Michael's DVD. We also got the key to the workout room at our community center and I want to start going up there to do the treadmill or something. It's a great workout when I do the Jillian DVD and feel great when I'm done, but I also want more. I'm also going to start watching what I eat and make better choices food wise (easier said than done of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment