Well, not much has improved since my last blog! I'm still in a "sort-of" funk. I don't know what it is and I don't know how to snap out of it. I'm still slugging through school. I'm just ready to be done and get my degree. Feeling the age crunch sucks! I mean I don't know how I even got in this funk. My life is full of good things. I have two beautiful, healthy, smart children. I have a husband who would do anything for me, I am living in Hawaii, in freaking paradise, we are not living paycheck to paycheck, we have more money in savings than ever before and I have a supporting, loving family. So what is up my ass??? I'm still trying to figure that out. I'm tired of being bitchy all the time. I want to be FUN again.
I think part of it is taking this real estate class. Now that is all that is on my brain again. I'm ready to settle down and buy a house and make a home. Yes I am so thankful for this Hawaii experience, and yes I am loving it here, but I just feel unsettled. Knowing this move is only temporary makes my itch even worse. I am trying to not think about it, because I don't want my drive to own a home overshadow this wonderful experience over here.
Anyway, its spring break for Kaylie which is sooo nice. I love sleeping in and am enjoying every minute of it. I don't feel pressured to get to bed by 10:30 at night. No big plans since Curt is gone at camps for the Warrior Games again. He is at Fort Meade right now until Monday, then he will be in South Carolina for the rest of the week before flying back home on Saturday. The warrior games are at the end of April and I would love to go and watch him compete again this year and I would love to see Colorado again, but I can't have Kaylie miss school and I am certainly not taking a 6 hour flight with two kids alone ever, ever again! haha
Anyway, short and sweet. Not a lot happening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment