Stress is definitely getting to me. This weekend especially yesterday was just God awful. I was so crabby yesterday and on top of that so were the kids. Brandon was whiney and just into everything. We had decided to go to the mall to get the kids new shoes since they both need them. Kaylie really wanted the Skecher Twinkle Toes and not a single shoe store in the mall carried them in her size. Every time we went to a new store she would start to cry as soon as they said they didn't have them. It was so annoying. Finally found them at Kohl's just to get them home and see that the tongue on one of the shoes was falling out unattached. So I had to go exchange them this morning.
Anyway, after we left Kohl's last night we decided to stop and eat dinner. I didn't really want to, since Brandon was crabby already, I knew it was going to be torture. Sure enough he was sooooo whiney and crabby it was getting to the point of being embarrassing. Curt ended up taking him to the car while Kaylie finished eating. I barely touched my dinner at all. It was just a mess. Get home and put B straight to bed before it was even 7. Ugh. Yesterday was just awful all around.
I know I'm getting stressed because we haven't heard a peep from the VA on Curt's rating. Our closing date on the house is going to have to be pushed to the first few weeks of March on both our ends. Us, because USAA does things stupid and we won't have the appraisal back in time to close, and the builders haven't been able to work the past two weeks because of the weather down there. So its no big deal to move the date and I'm actually happy about it because it gives us more time to hear from Curt's board hopefully.
One of my good friends down there did a drive by for me last week and took pictures of our lot, so I want to thank her for doing that. I appreciated it so much! I just can't wait to get down there!!! I am so ready. I hope everything works out for us and we can go down at the same time. We shall see. I'm keeping a glimmer of hope alive for that.
I hope I can keep my cool this week, Curt will be gone most of the week at Fort Bliss, so my hands are going to be full with both kids all week while he's gone, plus Girl Scouts on Thursday. Should be interesting. We got a new leader finally and she is soo much better than our old one. She actually plans meetings for the girls!
Well, that's my update for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment