So now I am debating on what we should do when we get back to Benning. Live on post until we find a house or live off post until we find a house? It is a bit of a pickle, because I want as much stability for the kids as possible with the school situation. I don't want them switching schools all the time. And twice in one year would be awful to me. Especially because once we leave here Brandon will be starting or in Kindergarten already and I don't want him to experience switching schools like that. I mean I know Kaylie did. She was in Kindergarten when we moved to Virginia, but still. I love stability and want minimal impact on the kids.
That being said, I know where I want to live. Preferably in the North Columbus school district, but I am also okay with the Midland school district. That would mean we live at a greystone property while we house hunt and hope we find a house we love in that school district! It's such a catch 22. I really don't want to live on post at Benning again, because the kids would def switch schools. At least living at Greystone again I know they are within two school districts, hopefully finding a house within the greystone school zone we are living in.
I know we have plenty of time to think about this and do what is best, but I am such a planner and like to think about the future. With Curt being gone I am finding myself extra bored and with a lot of free time on my hands. So when I get bored I start thinking about things like this. Silly, I know, with 2.5 years left here in Hawaii!
But I like to have plans A,B, C, D, and E. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment