Yes there is a light at the end of the tunnel. So I check the status of Curt's VA rating every day, sometimes more than once. It's not a site that goes into too much detail but it tells you what phase it is in and the date it moves to each phase. Well, its been stuck in phase 2 since 12/29/10. Tonight I get home and check it and it's reached a decision and sent out the notification. His case was closed as of today at the VA!!!
That is so exciting. We have waited four years for this day!!! Four LONG years. We should probably hear his rating next week. I don't know the whole process of how it works. Since his case was in Providence, RI, it'll probably be sent back to Walter Reed and then they send it to his Peblo. It could potentially take another week or so. But its so exciting to know it is on its way!!!!
I couldn't even concentrate on homework tonight I was so excited. Curt is too. It's nice to know we are just waiting for that phone call. :)
What a great piece of news to brighten my day!
Things WILL work out and things WILL go smooth!
Good things are happening and will continue to happen! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think staying with Curt, and moving as a family is a great idea! what a perfect way to start your new life together! :)
ReplyDelete